Maxi bag

Posted by Red Ruby Rose Saturday, October 10, 2009

I've joined facebook this month, hence the tumbleweeds round here the last few weeks. Late to the party as usual! I'd been putting it off for ages thinking it would be a work distraction and true enough the first couple of days were whittled away in fruitless fashion but at least I now I'm in the loop and don't feel such a social pariah, ha.

I've a couple of new fabric designs coming hopefully next week and I've been working on some new bag styles too, including this maxi-clutch handbag. Thought it would be nice to have a bag with the Red Ruby Rose stylings including full silk lining but in a larger format so big enough to fit a lot more stuff. It's got an inside pocket and lariat key hook so keys don't get lost in the bottom of the bag. I love how it turned out, going to make one for myself now!

5 comments

  1. Stunning - wish I had another occasion!

     
  2. deafdisco Says:
  3. love this one. we are thinking of getting cushions in this fabric...and we aren't usually ones for cushions, i can tell you.

     
  4. jacqueline Says:
  5. I adore the size of this bag! Looking forward to more of it with other fabrics. Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

     
  6. June Shin Says:
  7. Absolutely love this bag!

     
  8. Luli Designs Says:
  9. wonderful bag! hopefully since the reopening of your shop you might do some bags in this size :)

     

etsy

facebook